1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I defy any man not to stare. ... and assorted other NYC subway musings

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Jun 28, 2009.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Yup. I'm a motor boating son of a bitch.

2. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

My best subway story actually came on the BART in San Francisco. It's late at night, and there are only three people in the car. Me, another normal dude and a black guy who later turns out to be gay, aggressive and crazy.

At first, he's in the back of the car, preaching to nobody at the top of his lungs: "And Jesus was a black man! A black man! He didn't have loaves and fishes. He had chicken and corn bread!"

This was amusing.

Moments after the sermon ends, Rev. Psycho gets up, walks up the train, and sits in the booth in front of the other guy in the car. The Rev. spins around, so now he is facing Other Guy, stares directly at Other Guy's crotch as says, "I'm going home with some white cock tonight."

Needless to say, two of us got off at the next stop.

(And no, it wasn't me and the Reverend). :)

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

How could you not just stare at people on the 7-train in New York?

I mean, last time I was there, it seemed like I was riding through Beirut and I was sitting next to some kid with purple hair and some queer with AIDS and some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time and right next to some 20-year old mom with four kids. It was depressing........

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I laughed.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Okay, how's this for awkward: Couple of weekends ago, I sat behind a well-blessed woman wearing a sun dress. Enough side-boob that I couldn't help but check it out time and time again. Didn't hurt that she was pretty, too.

And, oh yeah, this wasn't on a subway. It was in church. Yep, takin' the hell express.

6. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

Just s-s-s-s-s-s-sideal nudity

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Praise God! But really, some of the best girl-watching took place in church. Why I don't go to church anymore, I dunno

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Would 'motor-boating' be hyphenated there?

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Yes....compound adjective, the first word of which does not end in "ly." :)

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

as in "Double J is a post-padding mofo."

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

And you know that Catholic girls are just chomping at the bit to have something, anything, to make their next confession worthwhile. ;D

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Or, Double J, like dools, is a mo-foing post padder. ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted