1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am young and looking for a critique

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by pride of pleasantville, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Well, since you asked for examples of you arguing your critiques, this would be one.

And both alright and all right are correct, you just have to know when to use which.

It's never too early to learn proper grammar and spelling.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Do yourself a favor ask some old timers about Pete Kurachek. I believe in the late 60's early 70's he went 5 seasons without a loss. The guy is a legend. History is important.

3. Will do. Our basketball program is pretty good too. We have Delle Bovi as our coach (Coached Manhattan and St. Rays in NYC), just lost in section final by 2 or less for the second year in a row on a point scored in the last 2 seconds. One was to a Correctional Facility and the other was 3-23 and got two city transfers to play for them. Otis Hill, was on Syracuse in the 90's. Dan Jenson was the coach, and we were very good. In fact, our best player, whose father Ray Vokel, holds the record for most consecutive field goals in NCAA history. He is committed to go to Vermont, but he attended a catholic school.

4. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

5. I already responded to this statement. I am saying, that if you want to talk about the cave news that is fine. However, could you not do it here? Thanks.

6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

That's enough. Pride, you've got a thread in the Writer's Workshop. See ya over there. Anyone else with something constructive to offer can partake over there too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.