1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I admit it. I ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ace, Oct 12, 2016.

1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

... have grown to like some of the ridiculous reality TV shows my wife watches.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Saddest post of 2016.

exmediahack and Vombatus like this.
  3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Sad for two reasons. Reality TV and caving to the wife's viewing habits.

Man up, MC!

4. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

always Google female politicians to see how hot they are.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Got my annual exam in December. Gonna talk to the doc then and get it scheduled.
    I'm too old for the twins, this next one is going to put me in the grave.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

My God man. For you not to have it done so far, and you're on kid number something, you and your wife must have a groovy kind of love. [crossthread]

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I generally like pale ales, blonde ales, cream ales, lagers and Pilseners much more than I do IPAs.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Which do you think would be fun with the right crowd? The ball punching or Rocky Horror live? Can't say I care for either option. :)

Batman likes this.
  9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

... Went to a park and played football by myself yesterday.
    I got tired of taking the dog for a walk for exercise, so I bought a good but cheap Wilson junior size football. Started at one end of the field, threw it, walked after it, picked it up, threw it again, walked after it, picked it up and threw it again, then turned around and did the same after I got to the end zone.
    I mixed in a few wind sprints, kicking and punting, and throwing "routes" (trying to throw to a spot on the field) to mix things up.
    It was a fun, different and good hourlong workout. I'm pretty sore today.

Liut likes this.
  10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I only watch like three hours of TV a week -- Designated Survivor, The Goldbergs and a Friday night episode or two of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. After that, she can watch whatever crap she wants.

I should clarify that no one in my house watches anything having to do with the Kardashians, or the myriad other copycat shows out there.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

We need BJ here to regale us with tales of his sad childhood, playing football alone in the backyard, throwing the football onto the roof so he could catch it when it rolled off.

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I do something similar to this called golf.

WriteThinking, Liut, Chef2 and 2 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted