1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hubba, hubba, ESPN the Magazine

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Serena all greased up like that? Sexy as hell.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

She has two asses.

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I once, uh, dated a woman who was into fitness competitions. She had prominent, but not huge, muscles. And I think she was able to create an obstacle to my breathing with her legs on a couple of occasions, although I don't think it was intentional.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Funny.

5. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I know she is quite muscular as well, but I was pleased to see Gina Carano.

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Same here.

7. fitnessscribe

fitnessscribe Member

If you consider Gina "quite muscular" then I imagine you'd say the same about me. So knowing that, is there something wrong with me? I know it's no everyone's cup of tea, which is fine, but nobody ever confuses me with being masculine in the slightest.

8. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

This column has more mentions of dick than the monthly newsletter for the National Association of Urologists!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=reilly_rick&id=4534478

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I thought it was a good column. His zings were a lot better this time, IMO.

10. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I didn't say masculine, you did. I said muscular. If you look at the picture of her in ESPN, she is quite muscular. Sorry, 'tis true. And there's no way I'd confuse Gina Carano for a man.

11. fitnessscribe

fitnessscribe Member

No, I wasn't saying you did! I was just saying that sometimes people equate "muscular" with "masculine" and I don't think that's fair. And yes, Gina looks great in those photos.

12. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I might say it isn't fair as well, but I would also say it's the prevailing viewpoint. You can't help the way you're conditioned. If you have a stronger biological reaction to a slender or zaftig body type but not a muscular one, what's there to do?

Draft saved Draft deleted