1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HS FB coach fired, "God's will" cited as reason

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KJIM, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Word I hear is that Casey Weldon is having an affair with Lute Olson.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And got beaten up by Rich Eisen's stalker in the process

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

would we even be having this discussion had the baby jesus fired him?

i thought not.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[​IMG]
    Is not amused by your picking on baby Jesus... teenage Jesus or older Jesus, OK. But not baby Jesus...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

damn you, slappy. getting all ricky bobby and shit on me. that's not fair.

6. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

No, God's SID would have a personality.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Guess that leaves out Earl Yestingsmeier too...

8. You can never go wrong with an Earl Yestingsmeier reference.

9. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Once again threads like this remind us all that the "tolerance and diversity" crowd is a really just a bunch of hypocritical frauds and fools whose real definition of "tolerance" begins and ends with only those factions of society which they deem to be politically correct or helpless and only applies to anyone who is their political opponents.

I mean, I'm wondering how many posts a thread mocking blacks, jews or homosexuals would have lasted before it was locked down and whoever was keeping them alive was labeled a bigot, homophobe, racist and every other code word the frauds from the "tolerance" crowd use to try and make themselves seem morally superior to everyone else. But then again, I forgot that with this crowd, religious bigotry is OK because religious people are intolerant, mean-spirited and closed minded........

But that's right, I almost also forgot.... "that is different, it is just different, foof".

10. Gold

Gold Active Member

Zag: it is the pretentiousness and blaming God rather than accepting responsibility is being mocked. I don't use the word foof, so if you can't understand the point you are a blockhead.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Once again, you remind us that you don't know what's going on in a specific incident and you don't care so long as you get to generalize about bullshit.

In this case, the pastor at North Florida Baptist is making a mockery of Christianity. My sources in that area have nothing pleasant to say about the man ("intolerant, mean-spirited and closed-minded" is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Randall Ray).

12. It's been awhile since Zag showed his true colors.

Welcome back.

Draft saved Draft deleted