1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How the hell is Steve McNair on the bubble?!?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by London Calling, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm not gonna boot you for respecting Favre. I respect Favre. I just don't like his hick, recovering drug addict ass. :D

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Check out Oz, angling to be the Buckdubs of football threads. :D :D :D

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Fixed.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

That's old news. He throws just as may INTs in Chicago these days as he does everywhere else. Except maybe in St. Louis. Or Philadelphia.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Amazing how smart football-reference.com can make someone look, huh? ;)

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

See, BYH! No way could I ever be Backdubs, even for the NFL. Just not possible.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

Can't argue with the man, Buck.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Yet with the exception of Green Bay's dog ass '05 season, the Packers just keep on winning there. Whether the site is a famed historic stadium, a famed historic stadium with a UFO on top of it, or Champaign. Whether the opposing coach is Dave Wannstedt, Dick Jauron or Lovie Smith. Sun rising in the east and all that ... :D

I love Bears fans. When they want to talk shit, they go grab highlights from other teams.

Packer fans don't have these worries. Plenty of Packer memories over the Bears to choose from. So much so, I can present them in Electric Gridiron Football Mode.

The replay game ...

[​IMG]

The immortal Charles Martin-on-Jim McMahon beatdown, a special fave of mine ...

[​IMG]

Sadly, there is no Chester Marcol game or the obscure R.W. McQuarters watching himself on the Lambeau video board in '02 on a freak fumble recovery only to be caught from behind by Javon Walker, but it's only a matter of time.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. pallister

pallister Guest

I would be outraged at that post if I wasn't laughing so hard.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Bubbler, you've done it again. I'm rolling here, looking at the Jim McMahon picture. Absolutely hilarious!

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

That is one of the most inspired posts ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted