1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How much money did you win, spnited?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ellis Redding, Feb 26, 2007.

1. So I just woke up and I was watching an old Press Your Luck on the Game Show Network. I was just wondering how much money our resident old man won, or if he got screwed by those goddamn fucking dickhead Whammies.

[​IMG]

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Come on, let's be fair. That can't be spnited. Look at him...spnited hasn't come that close to smiling in years! :)

3. He probably was fantasizing about Helen Mirren Catherine Deneuve Mary Magdalene. :D

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

Nicely done Redd. You can buy me a beer because I didn't win nothin'

Buddah, fuck you.

5. [​IMG]

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Ellis, do you delete posts behind you so you can stay at leet?

7. Yes, but not for that reason. I'm trying to get my average down. Leet just seemed like a nice number to stay at for a while.

EDIT: Plus, it pisses off Norman Stansfield, who didn't realize he flew past leet months ago. :D

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Interesting. I may have to try that. [/how the fuck am I only 72 posts behind Dooley] :D

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Inability to STFU.

10. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

ASS...HOLE!!! ASS...HOLE!!! ASS...HOLE!!!

11. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Is the number 1,367?
    And I saw on Nick at Nite the guy who figured out how to beat Press Your Luck, turns out the whammies moved in a pattern and the big money always hit the same squares. He ended up playing for two or three days before he ran out of turns.
    It was, at the time, the biggest cash prize in game show history. They almost didn't pay him since they couldn't decide if he was cheating or not, but they decided he didn't cheat, just an obsessive fan who figured it out.

Draft saved Draft deleted