1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How I Met Your Mother finale -- Spoilers! And Renewed for Season 3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, May 14, 2007.

1. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

Speaking of that, did everyone catch how it ended with "legen...wait for it..." I guarantee Season 3 kicks off with him saying "dary" and hopefully a couple of slaps from teh slap bet too.

2. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Glad to see this show come back. I made the mistake of reading somewhere that it was a "cliffhanger" and it ended in mid-word (which it did). But I spent the last 5 minutes on edge waiting for something huge to happen after the break-up.
    All in all a good show, good season. Loved the Slap-Bet episode, as well as the Price Is Right one (which was pretty well-done, although a bit predictable).
    I think Robin could stay around for a while. We don't know how long it is until she moves away.... and I agree that next year will be all about Ted, and Barney's wacky adventures with him (which could get very interesting).

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Speaking of Barney's appearance on TPIR, I read where Neil Patrick Harris is a huge TPIR fan in real life. Rumor has it he impressed Barker was so impressed with his knowledge of the show, that he asked if Harris might consider hosting the show.

Draft saved Draft deleted