1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'How I led Ralph Fiennes astray at 35,000ft'

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Feb 15, 2007.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

That, my friends, is the headline of the week.

Too bad she wasn't working the Jet Blue flight stuck at JFK yesterday -- she coulda serviced the whole cabin!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=436499&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I first heard about this story a few days ago when she hadn't admitted it. This is certainly a change in tune.

3. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

nine-hour flight. what else is there to do?

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

Now that he's getting some, does he still want to kill Harry Potter?

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Story says they practice safe sex in the hotel later, but not on the plane ... but ... Qantas never crashed, so I think they were safe both times.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

I still watch Quiz Show any time it's on.
    What that's got to do with this topic? Nothing.
    Just sayin' is all.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I have no idea who this guy is. But at least he had an attractive stewardess on the plane, something I've never seen.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Ralph Fiennes was the star of last year's "The Constant Gardener" with Rachel Weisz. He was in "Quiz Show," as mentioned in the thread. He's probably best known for his leading role in "The English Patient." His brother is Joseph Fiennes, who was in "Enemy at the Gates" with Jude Law, among other films.

Ralph was a pretty big deal about 10 years ago or so. Chicks dug (and obviously the stewardess and others) and dig him.

:)

9. You're forgetting his biggest role as Amon Goeth in Schindler's List.

10. Flying Headbutt

I haven't seen a single one of those movies. This title may as well be "some guy gets laid on a plane, thousands of other people think the story is about them."

11. Flying Headbutt

Nope, but I've gone through the Holocaust Museum a few times.

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Great catch, Ellis. I totally forgot that. An incredible movie, and Fiennes is at least as well-known for this as he is for "The English Patient." Likely far more so.

Draft saved Draft deleted