1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How he finally met the mother (Season 9)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Sep 23, 2013.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Is there some point or joke to this or did you just parachute into the Season 9 thread of a show you don't watch just to be annoying?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

You're right. I should have just said "No."

3. JackReacher

I've actually thought about giving it another try since I generally like shows/movies that Jason Segel is in.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

If you do, I'd recommend checking out the first season rather than jumping in now. The show has been hit or miss for a while, but back then, it was outstanding.

5. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Or simply not posted on a thread that is clearly pretty much going to be frequented by people who actually watch/enjoy the show. Not like you have to post on every thread.

6. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Few chuckles, but generally I thought it was mediocre. Took 50 minutes to get the mother and Ted in the same scene and that wasn't even a real scene.

I guess they're going to have to play with time if the entire season is held this weekend, and there are a lot of cool possibilities with that, but they didn't do much with it in these 2. And the promo for next week looked awful.

7. JackReacher

You shouldn't post on this thread unless you love the show and watch every week. Only happy thoughts here.

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Hi, JackReacher. I recommend giving the show another shot, but if you don't, I hope you enjoy whatever television you decide to watch instead. Have a good day, and thanks for stopping by.

9. JackReacher

It's possible. Might depend on what you die-hards think of the final season.

10. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

MisterCreosote, I am glad you're back for this thread. You've weathered the storm, and I hope you will be rewarded with a few laughs as you wait out the ending impatiently.

11. JackReacher

Easy killer.

12. JackReacher

It happens.

Draft saved Draft deleted