1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How evil are you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by WHA73, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Well, yeah. But according to the test, my evilness has crossed over into insanity.

They're the ones who suggested I seek help.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'm twisted, just barely evil. Sick enough to know that I am, but in control enough to change my ways if I wanted to. I just don't wanna. Arrrr!

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Twisted.

I'm dissapointed.

4. busdriver

busdriver Member

twisted but I like it. and loving the evil yet bad side to. so does that make me twisted to?

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I can't help but think I'm a little weird, but I like these kinds of tests. One of my favorites is the "What's Your Pirate Name" test. But the tops of all time is the purity test.

If you've never taken it, the test determines how pure, or unpure, you really are based on 100 questions (or 250, or 500, or 1,000, in some cases).

I guess what's sad is my score on that test has increased every year, yet I don't feel all that much more unpure. In 1999 it was like 39 percent unpure. By 2001 it was 51 percent unpure. Here it is 2006 and I'm around 68 percent unpure. In another couple of years I bet I'll have a couple of warrants out on me.

6. busdriver

busdriver Member

I think that I passed the test quit well if I do say so myself I will let your minds wonder on that or you all know who to ask

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

OK, this is really bad. Either I've done more than I thought I had or I'd forgotten some stuff since the last time I'd taken the test, because I just took it again, and while I rushed through it, the results say I'm only 19 percent pure. And when you remove all the homosexuality questions, that doesn't leave much undone.

Eek.

8. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

I was referring to my results, actually.

9. Meatwad

Meatwad New Member

I didn't realize knowing who Michael Palin was made me Pure Evil

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.

11. busdriver

busdriver Member

just so everyone knowes I am Angelic and I think that certain people can vouch for me on that.

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

When I took the test, it spit this out:

[​IMG]

Guess I'm evil and I look like Tom Skeritt.

Draft saved Draft deleted