1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Do You Feel About Circumcision?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Apr 20, 2012.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

A lot of people are bleaching their anus now.

http://videosift.com/video/Lumi-Taint-for-Personal-At-Home-Anal-Bleaching

Sweet Dee talked about it on an episode of Always Sunny in Philadelphia when she had a Sex in the City day with the girls.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

As a father of two males, I chose to do it just so they would not feel "different" when they got older. My wife refused to attend the procedure, 1 day after child born by pediatrician. Really hard to stomach seeing your newborn objecting the only way he can, by crying and writhing. But it was over quickly and they are now shorn. If I had to do it over, maybe I'd skip this. Still not sure.

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

“Name's Artemis, I have a bleached asshole”

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mjxw_it-s-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-t_fun

4. poindexter

Yeah, if I see one more story about all the jews in this country mugging, raping and committing other aggressive atrocities, I'm going to scream.

#FIRSTWORLDPROBLEM

5. poindexter

omg, I love that show.

6. Buck is a certified Anal Bleacher.

Accept no substitute.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Our running back in high school got dumped by his cute cheerleader girlfriend as soon as she saw his uncircumsized cock. She told everybody...

He was devastated for a couple days and then he started nailing almost every girl in school because they all became curious and wanted to see it.

8. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

We had my (adopted) son snipped when he about a year and a half old -- on an international adoption doctor's recommendation/order (we were likely going to anyway ... not for religious reasons, although we are pretty devout protestant Christians, although we generally hold to the idea that if the Bible required a procedure, there was usually a health reason behind it).

For quite some time after that event, his favorite time of night -- bath time -- became sheer terror for him. He almost refused to get into the tub, threw a fit when he did. Normally a ridiculously friendly extrovert, he was a lot more skittish/standoffish with people for several weeks after.

Now 5, he's perfectly fine.

9. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

This is a real site, for real men who want to know the latest in tugging and stretching techniques to get their foreskin back.

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/

The theme song should be the Gizmos' "Gimme Back My Foreskin," the greatest Lynyrd Skynyrd-inspired anti-circumcision track ever made.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

When I go to the urinal, I like being able to fire at will and not have to wipe down the gun afterwards. Seems like extra skin down there just presents something else to get icky.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

This is a stupid issue.

What's the percentage of men in the U.S. who are circumcised? How many of them are suffering health problems as a result? Probably not close to enough for anyone to get their boxers all up in a bunch.

I'm circumcised and the only problem I've had with my junk is dealing with its refracted glory.

Like Poin said, #firstworldproblems

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

It's been said that the corona and frenum of an uncircumsized member are more sensitive because of thhe lack of constant exposure. So I guess that means I'm less work

Draft saved Draft deleted