1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hot dogs for homophobes: Conan's funniest bit yet?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

2. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I MUST see this clip!

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm partial to Pimpbot 3000 myself.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Masturbating bear. Everything else is just window dressing.

5. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

This is an oldie, but the once had Andy Richter superimposed in some of the big music videos at the time and lip-synching the songs...he was wearing a wig and doing Alanis Morrisette. What made it gold is he was all four of Boyz II Men doing "I'll Make Love to You". Just him emoting before the camera, wearing these goofy sunglasses and earrings. God, that cracked me up.

6. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Yeah, nothing can top the bear.

My Conan nomination: The Jesus figurines piece that showed my lord and savior kicking dirt on people, riding a bull, stealing from Deter Jeter's locker -- and the kicker -- playing solitaire on the computer during work hours. Just hilarious stuff...

7. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

I take it we've all forgotten Triumph outside the Michael Jackson courthouse?

8. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Or Preparation H Raymond?

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I presume our own bobblehead is Conan's version of Takeru Kobayashi...

10. Shifty Squid

Shifty Squid Member

Does him pulling a lever excitedly and repeatedly to show "Walker: Texas Ranger" clips count? Or does that qualify better for the "Best of Chuck Norris" thread?

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Only 'The Octagon' and 'Lone Wofl McQuade' qualify for the Best of Chuck Norris thread.

12. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Ever see the one when Conan went to one of those beauty spas with the mud bath and the whole nine yards?

Funniest Conan ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted