1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Horny female high school teachers dividing town

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, May 21, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

a hummer from his teacher?

2. Stone Cane

Stone Cane Member

what a dumb lede

non-sequitor-ish

the town is set between the hills but the town is split? WTF does that mean? we're supposed to think that because the town is set between hills it wouldn't be split? exactly where should a town be set that would be split?

lame

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Or, perhaps the town splits the hills, this scandal splits the towns and the teachers split their legs.

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

You guys are missing it totally --- The thing that makes these two stories unique is that they add a couple of new twists, specifically, the top one was playing AMTRAK and the bottom one caught Jungle Fever.....

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I <3 SportsJournalists.com.

6. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

[​IMG]

"Whether it's for a formal, a prom or even just fucking your remedial math teacher in the school library during the Sadie Hawkins dance, you'll look just like a pimp in training. I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i guarantee it!"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Nice.

8. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

That wasn't a suit in 1963...it was exterior decor. I saw a similar pattern on the outside of a bank in Nevada (Mo.) until it overhauled the facade about two years ago.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

Draft saved Draft deleted