1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hoover-South Panola 2011-12

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CYowSMR, Nov 18, 2010.

1. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Pretty big news in our neck of the woods. I saw Panola last year in the 6A championship game, and they just destroyed a good Oak Grove team that had four D-1 signees, including Steve McNair's son.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yeah. I probably pay more attention to high school football in that state than most others on here.
    Still, who cares about some stupid game next season when this season isn't done yet.

3. CYowSMR

CYowSMR Member

Yeah. HS Football is beneath you guys. I get it. But I actually LIKE HS sports. Figured some others may too.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

JFC, CYow. Chill.

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Rush Propst loves polygamy!

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Just wait until spnited see this thread...

7. CYowSMR

CYowSMR Member

LoL. He also got his ass whipped by Panola this year, 65-35.

8. CYowSMR

CYowSMR Member

Yeah, he's iggy'd so I'm good.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I like high school football in my area, not the other side of the country. And I like college football and pro football too. But a dollar to doughnuts says this gets picked up by ESPN or one of the FSNs for national coverage and that's just soooo wrong.

10. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Why? Because he called you out for being a fanboidork, using team names like LS Who and Lol Miss as if you're being clever or humorous.

11. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Is he still at Hoover? If not, where'd he go? I thought he left there after all that stuff came out

12. CYowSMR

CYowSMR Member

Not at all. I admitted to being a fanboilooser. Certainly not a dork. Especially compared to 90% of sportswriters in America. He and I have a long feud going back months.

Draft saved Draft deleted