1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Honeymoon advice

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MisterCreosote, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Used to live a few miles from one of those dumps. The slogan should be "Since you're already facing foreclosure, why not blow your mortgage payment on us?"

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Do something special, like anal. [/Ted]

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

4. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

The Italian trip sounds wonderful. Vienna is the least interesting of the European capitals I've been to, so I wouldn't recommend that add-on.

5. joe

joe Active Member

Are you people really journalists, let alone sports journalists? Good god, Europe for a week or two has to be crazy expensive. How the hell did you afford that? Hell, we went to New Orleans and spent a ton on that. I can't imagine how much we would have spent to go to Europe.

6. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

It's not that outrageous. Looking on ITA Software, Turkish Airlines has round-trip airfare from the US to Rome for as low as $750 in May (maybe cheaper if you leave from the East coast), and the euro looks like it's going to keep trending toward parity with the US dollar. Plus, if they're willing to brave the risk of massive strikes, places like Greece and Spain should be eminently affordable.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

d_b

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Yeah, sure, I noticed that after I posted and I'm just too fucking lazy to do anything about it today.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

We went to Turks and Caicos and it was awesome...

If money is no object, go with the Greek Isles.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I think Dooley is my MIL.

My then-fiance was telling her mother about the hotel and everything it had, and MIL's response was, "What do you need all that for? All you need is a bed."

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Your MIL is awesomesauce.

Draft saved Draft deleted