1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hondo weeps: Tim Tebow's a trash-talking underage drinker!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Dec 17, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hey, no pictures from the latest sj outing allowed. :mad:

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

this was awesome. Outstanding work.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I like Tebow much more now knowing he does get drunk.

4. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

Where did it say Tebow was drunk? It says he was celebrating "over bottles of Crown and Grey Goose", whatever that's supposed to mean. He had a ton of family members who are of age in the city with him - who knows from this report if he even had a single drink? (And I'm not saying the kid doesn't drink, just that this story doesn't offer any proof he does) Some club owner got his name in the Post, so he's happy, but the "story" is crap.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Ok, just don't tase me, Ruf.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

A big thumbs-up on that, mister.

Thanks. Love eyewitness local color.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Sorry to get in late, but unlike most of you, I have more to do than put out an agate page.
    Never once have I been "obsessive" about Tebow, insisted that he walked on water of never done an impure thing. I'm with some other posters. If the story is true, I'm glad the kid's human and having a good time.

All I ever said is that he should have won the Heisman Trophy, and provided the stats and perfomance for those who doubted it.

I don't have a dog in the fight. Didn't go to Florida, don't have any relatives other than a niece by marriage in the school and don't have any close friends who are Gators. Christ, since when does having opinions make someone obsessive.

Get a freaking life BYH

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Dude, I was just trying to have some fun. I should have known better. Maybe next time I'll know better, that the only thing that will bring a smile to your face is a photo of lesbians pulling Muslims off a plane and alternately beating them and licking each other's poons.

And I don't do agate pages, but screw you for belittling the task.

Get a freaking personality.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Can I get a ruling on the proper plural of "poon"?

"Poons" just can't be right...

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'd love to conduct a survey: How many SportsJournalists.com members have put out an agate page in the last year?

I think the numbers might shock hondo. He may even have to come up with a new insult. :eek:

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Or at least give Mizzougrad his back. ;D

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

But what if they were Muslim lesbians? Or lesbian Muslims?

Draft saved Draft deleted