1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy F*&% it's cold out

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Beef03, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

This morning it was -33 C on the way to work. Anyone else?

2. Cue the Florida snark in 3...2...1...

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Beef, great weather for the Vanier Cup in Saskatoon on Saturday. Minus 25 or 30. Football was like a rock.

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I was only ably to watch the last half of the fourth quarter, my hat goes off to those who stuck it out to the end.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Actually, I am a wee bit north of Florida and I was thinking about how warm it was this morning. :) I reckon it's in the 50s out there. Balmy.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Heading to the low 60s Ragu, even warmer than yesterday... bright sunshine.. light breeze.. typical late November weather for the Metro area :D ;D

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

In Texas, I'm wearing shorts and I'm still a little toasty.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Not much of a game. It was so cold that those rubber granules they use in field turf had frozen solid. Watched the whole game off and on. Huskies are turning into the Alouettes/Buffalo Bills of CIS

9. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Except I think the Huskies have won at least two Vanier's in the past five or six years.

10. leo1

leo1 Active Member

gonna hit the low 80s here in miami today

11. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

I'm near St. Louis. Right now, 10 a.m., it's about 55 outside. I wore a polo shirt to the game I covered yesterday with no jacket.

12. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

I just returned home and it's surprisingly in the mid 50s here in Wisconsin. That's going to change big time in a few days, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted