1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy crap! That was...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Just like Vince Neil played the rock star who bit the dust on stage at the start of "The Adventures of Ford Fairlane."

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Cerrano from ML

[​IMG]

24's President Palmer

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I saw this on Bravo last week (and realized it was Krakowski for the first time) and they changed it to "My science teacher says I'm the best."

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Watch any permutation of L & O and you'll see folks from The Wire, The Sopranos, and lots of other East Coast based show. Just this week, saw an old "Law & Order" and one of the 2 girls that found the body in the opening was Jorja Fox although she was credited in that episode as Jorjan Fox.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

John Ratzenberger was in both Empire Strikes Back and Gandhi.

Wasn't George Clooney in Facts Of Life?

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Yup. He was a series regular as "George" when they left the school and had a store as the main set for the show.

7. outofplace

Damn, now I'm going to have to find John Ratzenberger in The Empire Strikes Back. Anybody know what part of the movie he was in?

Wow....he was in Superman I and II as well.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

He was one of the Rebel guards on Hoth.

There ... I've renewed my nerd card for another year.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

"Say there, Han. Did you know the smartest animal happens to be the taun taun? No, I'm telling you, your average taun, scientists say, if it hand thumbs and a language it could be trained to do simple manual labor. But due to the shape of your average taun taun's esophagus, even if it could speak, it could not pronounce the word 'lasagna.'"

10. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

To me, he'll always be Cerrano, before he's anything else. Let's see if 24 has the staying power of Major League. Highly doubtful. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Had no idea, but Sarah Chalke (Dr. Elliott Reed of Scrubs fame) was Becky on Roseanne.

Was watching Nick at Nite a while back and noticed for the first time.

12. outofplace

I never knew that until recently, either, though I think there was more than one Becky.

Draft saved Draft deleted