1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy AFC East - Broncos trade Marshall to Dolphins

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mustangj17, Apr 14, 2010.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

At least you expect the Lions to screw it up.

2. Crash

Crash Active Member

It's not like Henne was the complete suck last year. He threw for nearly 3,000 yards and threw 12 touchdowns. He had two 300-yard games in the last three weeks. Yeah, he threw too many interceptions, but he was a first-time starter. I feel a whole hell of a lot better about the future prospects of Chad Henne than I do about pretty much anyone on the list of post-Marino starters. And, as bad as the Ted Ginn pick was, I'm still glad they didn't use that pick on Brady Quinn.

3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Since I didn't see the offseason thread updated, this might as well go here. The Dolphins cut bait on Ted Ginn today, trading him to the 49ers for a fifth-round draft pick (145th overall).
    That ended badly.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5099673

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

That might work out pretty well for the Niners. Ginn upgrades their return teams and he won't face the pressure he did in Miami. Frisco already has two starters -- Crabtree and Morgan -- so Ginn will have the opportunity to make strides out of the spotlight. Plus, a TE like Vernon Davis should open up downfield routes much better than the Dolphins could.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Ginn to the Niners for a 5th? That's sweet.

Draft saved Draft deleted