1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HIMYM - Season 8

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MisterCreosote, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The writers wanted some sight gags of a naked dude to balance out the Robin watches herself on TV during sex and Lily likes to be honka-honka-ed jokes?

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Maybe it's the haircut, but Victoria does nothing for me at all ... she has a lot of work to do to even be a 6.

3. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

They're really not covering any new territory with discussing Lily and Marshall's sex life.

4. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

He was an old flame...you realize this, right? He was in an episode from a few years back where she and Barney were on a break and Nick took her to a Rangers game.

5. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

She was hanging out nicely in the bedroom though. That brings her up to a 5.667 at least.

6. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Agree.
    (But I was afraid to say anything for fear of pissing off the dude who thinks she is the best of the best.)
    That said, Quinn is hotter than hell.

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

jr/shotglass is a weirdo.

The hottest Ted romance is Rachel Bilson.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I get that the characters on HIMYM are over the top and take things to extremes.

I get that Barney does things I would never do. But, they shouldn't have his character do things he would never do. Barney would never include all those ridiculous provisions in a pre-nup.

Similarly, Ted would never let the ex-fiance move in with them. No one would.

And, the Klaus character is completely unbelievable -- especially as a potential husband for Victoria. He's a damn cartoon character.

9. Agree with all of this. Considering what we know about Ted, I'm pretty sure if he got to know Klaus and he was that ridiculous, he'd immediately question Victoria's sanity. There's just no way to sell us on that character as a legitimate partner for her.

10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Also agree.

The eyes are whack.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I like Victoria a lot, but the haircut was very unflattering.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Alcide!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted