1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HIMYM producers bringing 21 Jump Street to big screen

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Dec 1, 2010.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Better days:

[​IMG]

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

That was a GREAT episode. I think my favorite, though, was the season-ending cliffhanger where Depp gets arrested for murder.

21 Jump Street was quite a good show for its time. This movie sounds like the biggest pile of shit ever flung at a screen.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It makes me sad when I read stories about Depp and he talks about how much he hated that show.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Better being a relative term

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

In an interview for this week’s EW cover story, Johnny Depp–who became a reluctant 1980s teen idol thanks to his role as undercover officer Tom Hanson on the cop show 21 Jump Street–said he is interested in the idea of possibly making a cameo appearance in the planned Jump Street movie. “I’m hoping they’ll let me do a cameo,” Depp said with a laugh. “Someone will say, ‘Whatever happened to Tom Hanson?’ and they’ll find me somewhere hoarding jars of peanut butter and shaking in my underpants.”

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/02/26/johnny-depp-21-jump-street-movie/

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

I liked Grieco's movie "If Looks Could Kill." Entertaining, as I recall.

7. Mizzougrad96

I remember liking that. Nevermind that he was 30 and playing a high school senior.

8. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

If it's anything like HIMYM it will start off with promise and turn into a giant pile of steaming shit.

9. Mizzougrad96

Yeah, I have eight HIMYM on my DVR and haven't gone near them this year.

Draft saved Draft deleted