1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary's negatives are too high? Um, no.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jboy, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

While HRC's negative ratings may be somewhere in the 40s, Karl Rove's negative ratings are somewhere in the mid-to-high 90s.

Even the dumbshits who like Bush hate Rove for leading Shrubby into the multiple clusterfucks of the last 5-6 years. Between him and Cheney, it's a tossup as to who's the most soulless, utterly unscrupulous dick.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Karl Rove & Dick Cheney are in the same room, you have 1 gun and 1 bullet. What do you do? You blow your own brains out knowing that as long as either of them leave the room, the world will end shortly.

That said. I have the same trust in a CBS News Poll as I do Rove's rantings.

3. ATLienCP

ATLienCP Member

Hilary is guaranteed to bring out the conservative vote regardless of what republican is running against her. There will be no situation in Iraq by the time of the election that will allow the American people to actually believe that we can get out. Her only chance is to make the public believe that and have them show up to vote. Its not going to happen.

Romney is our next president.

4. Well that settles that.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why not? I'm sure I like one of his stances on every important topic.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Where can I go to read more about this Romney inevitability theory?

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

ATLienCP.dumbass

Draft saved Draft deleted