1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary's negatives are too high? Um, no.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jboy, Aug 17, 2007.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

This post is laughable. Huckabee has no shot.

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Mike Huckabee is a piece of shit who parolled a rapist - Wayne DuMond - since he was a governor's mansion trusty and Huckabee had grown friendly with him. That person then went on to rape and murder again.
    Huckabee did it to embarass Clinton, who refused to pardon DuMond. Clinton had recused himself from it as Arkansas's governor and later President since DuMond was convicted of raping a distant Clinton cousin.
    Huckabee is running for a Veep's slot and it won't be on a Romney ticket since Huckabee, as a piece of shit Baptist preacher, hates the Mormons.
    Anyone who supports Huckabee has no idea of his record, which is neglible. His only real accomplishment is that he lost 110 pounds after being told he would die if he didn't.

3. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

4. Wasn't that the case that Steve Duneavy went batshit crazy about in the NYP?
    What a weird time.
    I still say nobody knows nothin' about this election. All we need is the Shi'ite Tet offensive, and every bet is off the table.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Mizzoo- not many .

Of Democrats I likve Obama and Biden. I liked Edwards but recently he has become a man of too many contradictions.

On Republican side I like Mcain but he stands no chance anyway.

I would love to see Bloomberg run

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Obviously you didn't read it very well. I didn't suggest he had much of a shot due to cash flow...the reality of this nonsense anyway.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

All this explains why the Democrats will self-destruct. And yes, millions of dollars from opposing sides - yes, the Dems try it with the Repubicans too - are spent with the aim of helping that along.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Basically, the truth of politics is that the corporate asses who are of the ilk that has helped ruin the newspaper business, those with a short-term vision bent on quick gains and greed, will purchase the next president and congress and collectively, they won't give a shit about you, me or anyone else other than those in their class.

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'll argue that you're entirely right here. I'll also argue that's what we've had the last eight years.

10. I am dangerously close to agreeing with this post.

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Lie down. Elevate your feet. Breathe slowly and deliberately. Have a friend dial 911. Good luck.

12. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Somebody Google bomb this. Too coherent and logic-based.

No fucking way Yawn wrote it.

(And Headbutt, you're right.)

Draft saved Draft deleted