1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary's Done !

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Christ, Bill, don't you have enough money? We know you could fill three more barns with hundreds with all the angles you could shoot with 4-8 more years of White House access.

The spin's downright offensive. If HRC thinks he's doing her any good, she's as loony as Ross Perot.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Wait did I miss something? Is Bill running for President? I am puzzeled why he thinks his presidency is an indicator of how Hillary would do

3. markvid

markvid Guest

I would hope the rest of America is thinking the same.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

This man is a walking self-legend. He probably bugs the hell out of Chelsea every day saying, "OK girl. Time to rank the all-time greatest presidents. I want to see who's No. 2 behind me in your mind today."

Chelsea probably had Lincoln first forever and decided "OK Dad. Just leave me alone OK?"

5. markvid

markvid Guest

That's creepy.
    Yet probably true.
    :D

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

And here's a prediction: If Hillary loses, Bill will either be disappointed in her impact on his legacy or she'll find he's no longer useful and they'll be the top celebrity divorce in 2009.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

One of lasting legacies of Bill Clinton's Presidency was his tough on crime bill which put a lot of bad black people in jail and made the streets safe for the rest of us.I am surprised that the KKK has not yet endorsed Hillary

8. markvid

markvid Guest

2009?
    Try day after she leaves the race.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

If she gets beaten out of the nom, and needs someone to blame . . . he figures to be fingered at the main culprit.

Nail down the ashtrays.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

Oh, no, it'll be the racist, misogynistic society of ours.
    Anyone else but her and him.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

One of the legacies of today's Congress and the president is an increase in robberies...which historically has been tied statistically to the shape of the economy. I say today's Congress and the president, but it's been a nightmare that's been shaping for some time.

12. Again? The above post will be deleted in 3...2..1..

Draft saved Draft deleted