1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary Picks Celene Dion Song

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jun 19, 2007.

1. F8vortex

F8vortex Member

"despite what rumors have been circulating, sen. clinton would never drink pepsi. like the majority of americans she prefers coca-cola. in her past mrs. clinton might have supported a product like pepsi, but in the last hour and fourty-five minutes or so she has come to realise that she did not have all of the facts when she made those decisions. with the information now available to her she has come to the conclusion that it was a mistake to initially support the pepsi company and is currently petitioning congress for the complete and immediate removal of all pepsi products. according to clinton, the proper strategy for keeping our country's place as a world leader is a firm pro coca-cola policy."

2. Yes, because the Clintons invented focus groups and are the first candidates ever to use polling data to craft their positions.
    Mitt, Johnny Mac, Rudy? Isn't that right?

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

They should have thrown Prancing Billy a bone and gone with "Rock Me Tonight."

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

So at least we learn that David Chase faked Johnny Sack's death.

5. I'm indifferent to Hillary's candidacy (although I have nothing against her, really), but she'd get my vote in a heartbeat if she took to the nominating stage to the strains of "Bitch."

It would offend an awful lot of people, but it's an awfully empowering song, too. Be a nice thing to shove down the throats of her haters, too, but --- sigh --- it will never happen.

6. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

It sure won't be Pretty Woman, but when HRC isn't the chosen one for the Dems in '08, the song should be Dancin In the Streets!

7. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

She picked Celine obviously to appeal to her mass female support, which, sadly, could get her elected.

Next she'll pick Kathy Griffin as her offical comedienne.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

And Rose O'Donnel as her running mate.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Actually "Never Again" by Kelly Clarkson would have worked on several levels.

Draft saved Draft deleted