1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hill exposes Favre's Brattitude

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 16, 2007.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

No can do. Too busy explaining it to my own relatives. :D

2. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Not even for a case of Leinie's?

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Well maybe. But only if I can post this on SJ with impunity.

I'm so grounded! :D

4. I would explain the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception to Ayman al-Zawahiri for a case of Leinie's.

5. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Bubbler, you are SO grounded! No Leinie's for you!

FB, I'll get back to you on that one.

6. Leinie's Original please, ma'am.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

See ya in a couple of weeks, Bubbs.

8. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

What Jemelle said was, "They have surrounded Favre with a lot of young talent on offense and rightly expect their 17-year veteran to nurture and build that talent."
    Five of the 10 others at the top of the offensive depth chart have four years or less in the NFL. Three have two years. That's young talent.
    She never said it was "good" talent.

9. And none of them are over 6-2.

10. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I disagree with your take on the wide receivers. Other than Sterling Sharpe, you really think the Packers have had a truly dominant wide receiver? Really? I would contend that it was Favre who elevated players like Brooks, Freeman and Driver.

Need proof? Bill Fucking Schroeder averaged 1,000 yards receiving over a three-year span with the Packers. The guy fell off the face of the earth when he left town...

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

A lackluster effort proceeding from a weak premise. Ms. Hill has delivered much better work. As such, I can only give this piece two Aloha shirts.

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Favre could have had another one still with Walker, but rather than support a teammate, he blasted him. Favre basically ran Walker out of town, so if he's whining about lack of support, he's partly to blame.

Draft saved Draft deleted