1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hill exposes Favre's Brattitude

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 16, 2007.

1. Relax, Rosie.

[​IMG]

Have something to eat.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

I had no real probelm with the column but the idea of Favre being a brat hardly seems new.. he's been pulling the same shit for about 4 years now and the Packers keep enabling.

If you don't know that Farve has been acting liked a brat or worse for 4-5 years, you ain't been paying attention.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

My biggest problem with Favre whining about Moss is this. Guy just doesn't get it sometimes.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Terrell Owens is on the Mount Rushmore of Sports Assholes, Favre has a long, long, long way to go to be in the same sentence as him. Is he a Brat? Yeah. Self Rightous? Yeah. Smug? Yeah. But Favre is looking out for #1 in a professional sense, to for personal greed, which sperates him from the Terrell Owens of the sports world.

5. Ya know, zag, you could just offer your opinion and not bring other feuds into it. If someone then accuses you of criticizing her just because she's a black woman, then feel free to retaliate.

6. Forget that, friend.
    He's got his little tin drum and he whacks it.

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

You've got something little that you love to whack as well.......

8. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

[​IMG]

9. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

It's a terrific column, with some very good lines, especially the one about throwing into triple coverage. It has a great perspective, one too often buried.
    JH has written some terrific stuff in this role. ESPN should be pleased with itself.

10. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

:eek:

:mad:

;) ;D

11. armageddon

armageddon Active Member

I like Jemele as a person. And, so we're clear, I've never gone head-to-head with her for a job or on a beat. Now that we've got that out of the way....

Let's forget, for a moment, the cute one-liners and all. Jemele's job is to get the facts right and her assertion that the team has surrounded the aging QB with a plethora of young talent is a joke.

Her work has been and continues to be littered with such missteps.

Yes, the GM is working hard to restock the defense and his work has been solid so far. But the offense is a shell and everyone in the locker room and everyone who covers the team knows it.

Draft saved Draft deleted