1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hilarious job exit survey

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ondeadline, Jan 25, 2007.

1. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

<a href="http://www.tommyv2.com/05march14b.htm">
    I'm not sure,</a> but I think he didn't enjoy working at Verizon except for the views of female employees

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

oh, how thoroughly i enjoyed that. ;D ;D ;D

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

That dude will be miserable at his next job, too. And the one after that. and the one after that.

In fact, that exit survey reminds me of a recently departed SportsJournalists.com member who thought his unhappiness was the fault of everyone around him but himself.

4. dog428

dog428 Active Member

And he will make everyone else at his future places of employment just as miserable as he is.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

why do i give a rat's ass? it was funny, girls and boys.

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Funny? Yup.

But also indicitive of an idiot who blames others for his own shortcomings.

7. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Maybe he could be a Dallas Cowboys wide receiver.

8. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

I'm quitting recognize that!! Classic.

On an exit interview, when asked what did you learn from the company, I was happy to inform the HR dept. that I knew exactly where the never-been-read book on how to handle hazardous waste was.

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Eh. Moderately funny, but came across like a emo jackoff who listens to Simple Plan and The Cure and cuts himself while wearing his sister's pants

10. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

You know, if you could print out the covers to those TPS reports in color, that'd be greaaaaat ...

Someday, someone is going to have explain to me the point of the exit interview. You're not leaving because you loved the place. So either you lie and tell them the next guy will love it, or you tell the truth and make yourself look like a complete ass. If you had good intentions of making things better for coworkers you're leaving behind, don't bother, because, it's guaranteed that nobody in that organization is ever going to take anything you say seriously. You're not on their team any more. They run the business the way they do for a reason, and they'll always view the comments of departing employees as disgruntlement.

11. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

All I'm saying is the part about the girl is Pod G is useless without pictures.

12. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I was rolling at that part -- talking about his "personal growth."

Draft saved Draft deleted