1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High School Musical star nude online photo

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

This is not about the nude photo itself. I just find it interesting that her reps would confirm that it is actually her. That's kind of unusual for them to do that, right? Especially since the girl is a Disney star.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8RGNC2G1&show_article=1

2. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Did NOT see this story taking that turn. I figured it was probably a fake, and even if it wasn't, I figured she and her people would say it was a fake. How 'bout that?

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I was hoping this would be about Zach Ephron (sp).

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It is ... who do you think she took the photos for? Feel free to do the same.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I don't look good in front of red shower curtains.

6. Great googly-moogly!

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I saw the pic yesterday and would have sworn it was a fake (the little time I spent looking at the face and head led me to believe it was a photoshop).

Here's a warning to all the teenage girls on this site: DON'T GIVE YOUR BOYFRIEND PICS OF YOUR BOOBS AND GASH! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOU LOVE HIM!

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The subject is nude pics of a hot teenage star? I don't think two threads are enough.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

In my defense, I prefaced it by saying I wasn't posting about the photo itself. I was just shocked her rep confirmed it was her. You don't see that happening very often.

11. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

You can never have Gash in too many posts.

12. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Also love it when the term "trim" is used as a synonym.

Draft saved Draft deleted