1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High School Cross Country in Kentucky

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by Central-KY-Kid, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Central-KY-Kid

Central-KY-Kid Well-Known Member

http://ky.milesplit.com/articles/109519-help-wanted-hiring-people-to-cover-meets-throughout-kentucky#.Ug67JqzIyaw

This fall, KYtrackXC.com hopes to continue offering great on-site meet coverage throughout the entire state of Kentucky. And we need your help! This is a great opportunity for a former runner, fan, or parent to earn some money covering the sport they love. Must be over 18 and have already graduated from high school.

KYtrackXC.com is looking for freelance help from multiple people to provide broad coverage with photos and/or video coverage. Writing skills will be required as well with a post-meet recap which would include meet details, splits, and quotes from winners.

Specifically needed are people living in and attending meets in the following areas.......

Louisville

Lexington

NKY/Covington Area

Owensboro/Bowling Green

Ashland

Just because your area is not listed above, please do not assume there will be no coverage for your area. People are already in place to help.

If you are interested, email me at jonathan@kytrackxc.com. Let me know who you are, background, and what area you live in.

These are paid positions!!!!

2. PioneerVoice

PioneerVoice Member

What is the rate-of-pay for this gig?

3. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

4. PioneerVoice

PioneerVoice Member

Okay, I deserved that.

Draft saved Draft deleted