1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High school coach hits kids in the groin

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

http://www.comcast.net/news/strange/index.jsp?cat=STRANGE&fn=/2007/01/09/558874.html&cvqh=itn_excoach

Is this a case of a coach who was out of control or another example of what pussies kids have become?

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Man who go through airport turnstile too quickly end up in Bangkok.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

from what i read, i don't think the coach necessarily is an asshat, i simply think he might be an adult who never grew up.

had a situation vaguely familiar at a paper i once was at when i was in news. talked with the guy at length on several occassions. nice enough guy, just had the social mentality of a 14 year old.

but that's a quick take from an 8-inch story.

4. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

I think you mean...

He who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

5. sartrean

sartrean Member

Certainly, almost all athletic coaches are children. Therefore they should be able to physically abuse the children they coach.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i take it from your sarcasm you are a dumbass.

reread the post. it excused nobody ... or let me spell it out for you: having the social mentality of a 14-year-old means you are stupid enough to do asinine shit such as throwing tennis balls at other people's crotches. if you are 20-something, and throw tennis balls at 14-year-olds' crotches, you're probably going to get in trouble with the law.

but then again, it doesn't make you jeffrey dahmer, either.

if you need more help breaking down the obvious today, i can give you my cell number.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Tom, I think I see the distinction you are trying to make here, but an immature asshat is still an asshat.

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Adults who never grow up are asshats. Sorry to break that to you.

9. sartrean

sartrean Member

Taking message boards a little too serious, eh?

10. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Was Mr. Buzzcut the coach? DId he make the kick him in the jimmy?

I think 30-40 shots to the junk is just a tad over the line. Whatever happened to a good dressing down?

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

no denying that. my point was, i wasn't trying to defend anyone. i was saying, an immature dork doesn't necessarily wear horns.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Bangkok! Get it?! Hahahaha, whatever.

Look guys, trust me when I tell you, getting punched in the balls gets results. Believe me. I drive a fast car. I'm a back-to-back-to-back national powerlifting champion and I could have walked on with the Nuggets a couple of years ago, whatever. This was like 1992 or 93, whatever, when I was making peachbaskets on the side. I could have been a SUPER elite dunker if I cheated, used performance enhancers, whatever.

But I didn't. I just got punched in the balls a lot and it got results, made me huge, swollen, whatever.

Why don't you guys believe me? I'm all about integrity and I piss drug-free excellence, whatever. Just ask Mark and Jason, they'll tell you. They used to brush past me at the gym all the time. Mark and I even trained together, whatever.

He punched me in my balls all the time. That guy was funny. I'd walk up to him and say, "Mark, John D. Villarreal, three-time natio..." and WHAM, punch in the gonads! Haha. He never even let me finish the sentence that's how quick he was. Those results were because of me, whatever.

He did a dead-on impression of someone with roid rage, too. Man, the crazy look in his eyes every time he saw me, look, it was hilarious. And when he uppercutted me in the groin, I couldn't stop crying I was laughing so hard, whatever.

It's just like Jackass. You see how successful those guys are? It's all because I invented punching people in the nuts, whatever. They'd be nothing without getting hit in the groin all the time. They must have seen my YouTube videos, sportsjournalists.com postings, whatever.

Anyway guys, stop crying and learn how to take a punch to the nuts and maybe someday you'll get to plow Raiderette, own a Jiffy Lube, practice law on the side and influence all of the sports media, whatever.

Draft saved Draft deleted