1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HEY WHITLOCK!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Freelance Hack, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I can't wait to see your poll now that Auburn bit the big one (at home, no less) and Texas is in the process of laying a big, fat one to Kansas State.

In case you're curious, that's the same K-State team Louisville whipped 24-7 in the Little Apple earlier this year. And, you know what, Louisville had to go with its second-string QB and running backs for the entire game.

C'mon Whitlock, show us your poll big boy!

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

thank you freelance. your input is valued as i work my pimp hand in the polls. [/big sexy]

3. Left_Coast

Left_Coast Active Member

He's waiting for the Trojans to get beat so it will be even more up in the air.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

USC will win. They won't choke like Cal. The funny thing is how much love GameDay folks were giving the Bears and how easily they were going to win today.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Well, Booty just got picked off inside the red zone.

6. Songbird

Musta been a push on Oregon defender that caused the interception [/upset Trojan blowhard]

7. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Of course, if Texas continues its comeback and wins, even by a little, it really looks no worse than, say, barely beating Cincinnati at home.

8. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ayyyyyyyyyy, WHITLOCK.

I wannnnna knowwwwwwwwwwwww

Will you be my troll?

[​IMG]

9. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

That field goal was fatal.

10. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I concur.

At some point, a Freelance Hack-OTR beer summit needs to take place somewhere along Interstate 64. A good bar in Corydon, maybe?

11. Songbird

Corydon?!?! That was the name of our high school yearbook.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Texas still has a chance, though not likely.
    A WR for the Horns just made a ridiculous catch and got killed by two DBs, but he hung on.

Draft saved Draft deleted