1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey Tom and all other liberals: Good TV on FOX NEWS right now

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Reel Politics: If Hollywood ran America.

Of course, some here are too busy obsessing over Operation Yawn PostWatch to be educated on the idiots they admire.

But just in case, it's in progress.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's right, I forgot. Brokeback Mountain swept the Oscars last year and it didn't take 70-something years for two African-Americans to win best actor/actress in the same year.

That silly Hollywood. Embracing change yearly since 1920-something.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Yawn, Hollywood already ran America. Remember Reagan? Even now, Arnold's running California. Hollywood doesn't bleed all blue.

4. Thanks for the alert.
    Is Brian Kilmeade involved? Because I love to be challenged by great minds?

5. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

somebody is really paranoid. and obsessive compulsive. And needs some outside interests. Get a life Yawn, at this pace you're going to collapse into a pile of bitter ash.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Ah, a place that's right for a threadjacking.

Or post-padding.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Fenian: No doubt, you have to be Katie Couric in disguise. No one else would make the claim of intellectual superiority if they're a journalist. If you're not a journalist, you have to be Howard Dean. And all along I thought the DNC was missing their man.

Oz, remember, when Reagan was Hollywood, he was a Democrat. When he got away from Hollywood, he became not only a Republican, but a champion of the conservative movement. Best move he ever made.

8. jboy

jboy Guest

Just needed to be repeated:

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hey, if you're right, Fenian and I will arrive at the clinic together.

10. Yes, that's true, when Ronald Reagan was making all those speeches for GE, and when he was therefore hosting Death Valley Days, in Hollywood, and he was a Republican, he was still a Democrat.
    The IQ of a handball, as Felix Unger once put it.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

When he began his Hollywood career, he was a democrat.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You just keep on moving that line...eventually maybe you will be right about something...maybe...

Draft saved Draft deleted