1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, Syracuse folks

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Jul 17, 2006.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

Michael Crook is at it again, he now has started this web site of air folks address, etc.

(Site deleted because scumbag still has my personal info on there).

Why hasn't anyone been able to stop this freak yet?

By the way, for those of you who don't know who this asshole is, he's the one who started the forsakethetroops website.

2. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

If you're complaining about this "freak," then why is your name and email address attributed under a quote that says: "This site is freaking awesome! Stick it to them!" on the webpage?

Not being a dick, I just don't get it.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Those TV personalities sure live in some cheap homes.

4. patchs

patchs Active Member

Think Rod Wood was the inspiration for Ron Burgundy?

5. patchs

patchs Active Member

Methinks the Syr. TV stations don't pay that much, not like it's a huge market.

6. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

has there ever been a thread that backfired as bad as this one?

7. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Also, property values in Syracuse aren't exactly through the roof. Especially consider that some of these folks have been around for a looooong time in that market.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

They guy may be a jerk, but it's public information. I'd ignore him.

9. HC

HC Well-Known Member

What is this guy's point in doing this? ???

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If I had to guess, I think he just likes being a prick.

11. markvid

markvid Guest

For the record, gang, he is playing with me cause I sent him an email saying what a scum he is and posted my personal info on his site and put up the fake quote. How he ever got to it that quick, I have no idea, but that's what he does.

That's my personal addy and such, so i'd appreciate if those of you who copied it in here would delete it.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Well, I guess the fact that I called him out on his little game today pissed him off is all.
    He sent me an email with the site (how he got my addy in the first place is beyond me), and once I viewed it, I sent back what a retard he is.

And it's pretty much gone from there.

Draft saved Draft deleted