1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, Secret Santa!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JoelHammond, Dec 3, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'll have a hold on my mail. I don't want anybody stealing my credit card bills :D

2. PaperDoll

PaperDoll Well-Known Member

I haven't checked my apartment complex's package list in a few days, but I promise to do so in the morning.

I must thank my Secret Clause from last year yet again. The Cold Stone Creamery gift card he sent has gotten entirely too much use in the past couple of weeks. (Ah, the joy of buy one-get one free ice cream sundaes... particularly when they're both free!)

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Why would anyone want those sheets of fail?

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Won't be able to without a wheelbarrow. :D

5. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Bought the gift tonight and shipping it tomorrow. Damn, I hope this person doesn't receive a duplicate from family/friends.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Are you guys opening stuff when you get it, or are you waiting?

7. My victim recipient should be damned glad my wife intervened or they might be waiting till next Christmas ... I tend to get things started but I'm not very good at following through ...

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm going to try to wait this year. Course I said that last year and failed.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'm waiting on a freelance check to come in (which should be in a few days), then I'll purchase my giftee's stuff and ship it through the company.

10. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

IJAG, please check your SS PMs.

11. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I purchased my giftee's goodies tonight ... hope to get 'em in the mail in the next couple of days. :)

12. I'm torn on getting my recipient what they want or what I want to give them.

Draft saved Draft deleted