1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey Joumana, get the kids together for more bathtub photos

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Piotr Rasputin, Feb 17, 2007.

1. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

This is Exhibit A as to why ballers with pro potential should NEVER get married. Tail in every city; why get married/involved when all that awaits?

It's a cautionary tale, young fellas.

2. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Nice.

Also, Junkie, how many times have you nuked yourself?

Seemed like you were above 200 posts, now back to 76.

What gives?

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Asking for public documents is not really "great work." And just because she says it doesn't make it so. It's the job of divorce lawyers to overslam the opposing spouse.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That made me laugh.

That being said, normally celeb divorces that get nasty seem fun. This one, I just don't care. And I don't know why that is.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

They're both sacks of crap. Is there any way for TJ Elephantitis to get all the money?

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And of course the television reporters in question will be disciplined by their stations and/or networks for banging someone they cover.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Kidd banged a season ticket holder? Holy shit. The Nets have a season ticket holder?

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Joumana Kidd sounds like a Wayans Brothers movie gone horribly wrong. Or right as the case may be.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Maybe this reporter?

[​IMG]

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Seriously. The only two suspects are Danny Aiello and that short guy with dark hair who sit courtside and overreacts to every call.

11. Ruh-roh!

Draft saved Draft deleted