1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey John Edwards, you ARE the father!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

But enough about Newt Gingrich . . .

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'd like to see a single post where I've defended Tiger Woods. Considering I've hated the guy since 1997, I don't know why I would have defended him when it's not come out what a complete and total douche the guy is.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

My bad then.

Bottom line is I think what Edwards did is scummy of the highest order.

But it still doesn't compare to child molestation.

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Interesting to note, for all the buzz about the Clintons and how Obama would have been getting people coffee and how Harry Reid said "negro" in "Game Changer" or whatever the fuck that stupid book is called, it is Elizabeth Edwards who comes across as the worst person in the world.
    Let me quote the writers' description of her, "an abusive, intrusive, paranoid, condescending crazywoman."

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I can't imagine how she could be that way when she's battling cancer while campaigning for her husband who she knows is fucking around on her.

That's more than anybody should ever have to deal with.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Poor fenian - he must be having a tough time dealing with finding out that his emperor has no clothes.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

She comes off as a queen bitch in that book.

Cancer doesn't give you the right to belittle the little people in your husband's phony campaign.

8. poindexter

He has no clothes usually when he's around younger women who aren't his wife.

9. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Always thought Edwards was a phony....but a guy cheating on his wife is not equivalent to a child molester.

And I hate guys who cheat on their wives.

10. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

I am not a fan of John Edwards, but, didn't McCain cheat on his ex when she was hurt after a car accident?

11. poindexter

Who gives a fuck?

Start a thread about McCain the scumbag if you want. This one is on Edwards the scumbag.

12. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Luckily for Newt, he hasn't knocked up any of his mistresses ... yet. Unless, of course, he's bought them abortions...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.