1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey John Edwards, you ARE the father!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think all of the Bears fell into a brook this season.

2. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

What's GOT to be at the top of my list of childish things, is someone thinking there are other sports journalist message boards. Damn, talk about living in la-la land.

mb, for your sake I'm gonna assume your post was intended for blue font.

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

This thread has jumped the shark brook.

4. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Yeah, um, about that.

5. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

You guys keep talking about brooks and IJAG's gonna be all up in here causing trouble.

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Wow. You just can't admit to the fact you didn't comprehend its tone and overreacted as you're prone to do. Admit it. Everything will be ok.

Is there another person on this board who seriously felt I was advocating a poster be banned for telling someone to jump in a brook, which could lead to drowning?

The bolded section is rather ironic.

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I don't believe it's actually "ironic." But you've had a bad day, so I'll give it to ya. And I rarely overreact to anything. It's not in my nature. Pretty sure I'm on an even keel almost all the time. Like now. You seem to be the one getting all worked up. That's bad for the blood pressure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.