1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey boys . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Jul 26, 2007.

1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

You live in France?

2. We'll be the judge of that, young lady.

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

A sentence no man wants to hear.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Look, Ms. Alba is clearly not bright. And she's not a good actress. She's clearly kind of a bitch.

But not to go all AF on you guys -- she's hot. Like, one of the five most attractive people on the planet hot. And to suggest otherwise, pancake ass or no, is absurd. Fucking absurd. Especially before she briefly went on the boiled carrotts and water diet, she was smoking.

Now, getting it on with her might be as intellectually stimulating as humping the couch, but she's hot. Let's not pretend otherwise. And let's not be ridiculous by saying "she doesn't do it for me." You're a liar. You may prefer Scarlett Johanssen or Natalie Portman or Angie Jolie or whomever, but strickly as a beautiful woman to look at, Alba does it for you. I guarentee. She does it for everyone. She's friggen Helen of Troy, people. I think she's vapid and as clever as a RokSki rock, and would struggle to hold her own as an actress while making a guest appearance on Sesame Street, but she's beautiful. Beautiful.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'd go one of the top 10 most attractive people on the planet, but otherwise I can't argue.

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

DD said what I've wanted to say throughout this thread, only much better than I could.

7. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Spaceman would hit it.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No question about any of that.

9. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

UPDATE: From the New York Daily News --
    Jessica Alba dumped Cash Warren because he didn't want to get married.....
    "He wasn't ready for marriage, and Jessica is. It's simple as that. It's kind of cold that the press is saying she was just finished with him, because it isn't like that."

If this is true, Cash Warren is dumber than a box of rocks. One of the hottest women on Earth wants to marry you, by God, you marry her before she wises up.

Draft saved Draft deleted