1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"He's the Biggest Piece of **** in Sport ... "

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Riptide, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

He's the biggest piece of shit in sport, and in the world's top living 25.

Yes, you saw this quote on the Lance Armstrong thread, and what better thread could there be than this one to burn off some of that cold winter rage?

Pick your poisonous pricks (and prickettes!) here. And tell us why.

Armstrong, of course, is the charter member of this thread. I have the hates for Alex Rodriguez, too -- not just because he lies about juicing, but also because he acts like he's God's gift to baseball, and then he freezes hard in the clutch every October. And he's a poseur and a diva, too.

So, yeah, I think A-Roid's a weasel and a shit. Who you got?

2. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Re: "He's the Biggest Piece of Shit in Sport ... "

A thread started based on a Yawn quote. Now I've seen it all.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Everybody has haters. People think Jesus didn't exist.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I got Rip's back on this. It could be an interesting thread.

Could have started the "He's the Biggest Piece of Shit in Sportsjournalists.com..."

Anyway, suggestions:

Ty Cobb
    Pete Rose
    Barry Bonds
    Albert Belle
    Roger Clemens
    Don King
    Bill Belichick
    Dan Snyder

5. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Top of the list: OJ

Killed someone, didn't get convicted and wrote a book about it. Classless and king of the asses.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Not to get all bootsy and Dripsy and all, but I met A-Rod several times when he was in Texas, and he was fine just standing around shooting the shit. More than a few DFW baseball writers will back me up.

7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

OJ didn't kill Ron and Nicole, his son Jason did. I am not joking, I firmly believe that. He was obsessed with her, Goldman just happened to come across him staring in her window or creeping around, and Jason -- who was trained in knife-fighting in the army -- killed them both. He then called OJ, who came to the crime scene and then tracked some of his own blood into his truck, etc. He fled in the Bronco chase bc he couldn't bring himself to turn in his own son.

A guy named Bill Dear wrote a whole book about it.
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/05/11/controversial-author-says-o-j-didnt-kill-but-knows-who-did/

It all makes perfect sense. Jason was bipolar and obsessed with Nicole. He also is a chef who owned a knife set and carried it around with him. OJ? Old an artritic.

Anyway, sorry for the thread jack, but OJ, while a scumbag, didn't kill his wife IMHO.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Urban MeyerBill BelichikUrbanMeyerBill BelichikUrban MeyerBill BelichikUrbanMeyerBill BelichikUrban MeyerBill BelichikUrbanMeyerBill BelichikUrban MeyerBill BelichikUrbanMeyerBill BelichikUrban MeyerBill BelichikUrbanMeyerBillBelichikUrbanMeyerBillBelichikUrbanMeyerBillBelichikUrbanMeyerBillBelichikUrbanMeyerBill BelichikUrban MeyerBill BelichikUrbanMeyerBill BelichikUrban MeyerBill BelichikUrbanMeyerBill BelichikUrban MeyerBill BelichikUrbanMeyerBill BelichikUrban MeyerBill BelichikUrbanMeyerBill BelichikUrban

9. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Your mom.

10. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

* Ray Lewis at least abetted in killing a person and not only got away with it, but is now revered by ESPissN.

* Kobe Bryant raped a woman and got away with it, having the gall to smooth it over with his wife with a diamond ring.

* Lance Armstrong wasn't the only cheater. A-Roid, Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, Mark McGwire, 80% of the NFL, 95% of pro wrestlers ... the list goes on.

* Tommy Lasorda is a piece of shit because he's an asshole and as phony as anyone I've ever seen in baseball.

* George Brett (my boyhood idol) is a piece of shit because he's retired, has nothing to do all day, and still acts like a dick the rare times he sells his signature.

* George Steinbrenner was a piece of shit. Al Davis was a piece of shit. Jerry Jones is still a piece of shit, pretty much for similar reasons.

* Hulk Hogan gets a vote for biggest piece of shit. He has a sexual obsession with his own daughter (to the point of finding a girlfriend who looked just like her), lies every time he opens his mouth, and was missing the spotlight so bad that he was videotaped having sex with his friend's wife, hoping (and getting) it would be leaked to the world.

I'm running out of steam here ...

11. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

You forgot Ben Roethlisberger.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[​IMG]

Thanks for playing everyone. Drive safely.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted