1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

....."He's got the whole world......"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by grrlhack, Nov 16, 2006.

1. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

OK, just wanted to know if anyone else out there was dumb enough to sit through "Con Air" tonight. Yes, it is voted the worst accent in any movie at any time in the world. But for some reason, I sat there and watched the thing. Nic Cage's accent is just atrocious but the best parts in the movie are the insane guy singing with the little girl, the nutso convict who's the pilot, the fru-fru convict and ...oh yeah...the guys Vette flying in the air.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Not tonight, but I've done it before.

I have to be in the right mindset because that movie is the perfect blend of over-the-top action and complete, pure shit.

3. The Basement

The Basement Member

That has to be the best description of that movie. Ever. naturally, i feel the exact same way.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

It is shit, but the scene at the end between John Cusack and COlm Meaney talking about the car never fails to crack me up... John Cusack is an underrated actor...

5. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Lady is the name of a dog in a Disney movie. My name is Bishop. Guard Bishop.

6. Chef

Chef Active Member

Worst movie in the storied career of John Malkovic.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

I just had to comment after noticing a thread about "the whole world in his hands" right next to another thread started by a guy who can't find the G-spot. :eek: ;D :D ;D :D

8. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Why IS it that guys can't find the G-spot?

9. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Another line that cracks me up is when Nic Cage is giving that damn bunny to his daughter -- one he picked up floating down the street in the debris -- and he tells her it's a "little dirty."

10. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

It took a friend of mine until his mid 20s to find the clit. I don't know if he's ready to hear there's another spot he has to locate.

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I think it's because there's so much focus on standardized test scores in schools these days.

12. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

JD...now we all know the truth about people talking about their "friends"! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted