1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HEROES: Episode 2, Season 2: SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FuerteJ, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Wonder Twin powers . . .ACTIVATE!!

Form of . . .a pretty cool scene with bad haircut dude singing to calm down nasty-eyed chick!

Form of . . . . a storyline that I am confident will go somewhere soon!

At least that particular part of the show has remained somewhat unpredictable, besides the fact their powers are connected. I really hate sometimes that I grew up reading the same comics the writers obviously devoured.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

4. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

I'm not a fan of introducing all these new people. I thought that was the point of the one-shots that they're airing later in the season.
    And why not give an episode devote to Peter? Everything about his role on the show is pretty kick ass.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I'm not real excited about the wonder twins either, but, like others, I think it's going somewhere. It was pretty fuckin' cool when her eyes turned black with black tears.

But nothing topped Claire clipping her toe ... and well done on the flip of the toe. However, I am ready to kick Wes/West in his non-existent balls for being so lame.

6. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i have faith that the wondertwins plot's gonna kick ass... the black tears were awesome

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I'm excited to see what the drawings are. I like seeing the Haitian back.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Do the Wonder Twins have some relationship to the virus that killed Siresh's sister?

And I liked the X-Files moment when the brother 'cured' his twin sister. The black tears in his eyes reminded me of the 'black oil' episodes.

9. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

I believe it was a book written by Mohinder about the genetic mutations that are causing everyone's powers.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That would be Mohinder's father's book, which has been referred to more than once in the series.

11. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

That's right. I do remember now seeing Mohinder's father's picture on the back of the book when she picked it up.

Draft saved Draft deleted