1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Here's to you ... A toast

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 19, 2006.

1. joe

joe Active Member

Fuck 16 ouncers (the original tall boys), fuck 24 ouncers (the homeless tall boys), hail the original and best: 40 ouncers. Preferably Milwaukee's Best. Or Schlitz Malt Liquor.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Fuckabuncha fo'ties. The beer gets piss-warm in the bottle while you're drinking it.

I used to be a big fan of Miller Ponies (8 oz.) ... that is, until I became a beer snob.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I can honestly say that for a woman, the size doesn't matter. But natural definitely is better than fake, and that includes those friggin' inserts. Be proud of what you've got. It'll work for me, I promise.

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

40s are for malt liquor, NOT beer.

Energy drinks are getting away from the Red Bull 8-oz. cans and going to the 16-oz. tallboys. They still taste like liquified pigeon anus.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I lied. I'm obsessed. I need to go to Boobaholics Anonymous at least twice a week.

6. This did not begin well.

7. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Stop nursing that shit.

And if you're going 40s, gotta be OE 800.

Draft saved Draft deleted