1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HELP!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Jun 15, 2006.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

as stated many times before, i'm computer illiterate. i have pictures in my "my documents" folder of my laptop that i'd like to e-mail to friends. anyone know how i would do this? i've totally whiffed!!

any tips would be most appreciated. ??? ??? ???

2. Dynasty99

Dynasty99 Member

You can attach the pictures and then the person can just download them. Its easy to do. You go to attach document and just put in the pics.

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

i'll give thar a try and let u know. thanks!!

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

What's up with all these HS kids coming on here and asking questions about technological advances that will only happen in their own minds.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

any other ideas for this computer illiterate? the first didn't work. the pix are in its own folder, if that helps.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

1) Go to your email
    2) Prepare an email to be written
    3) Somewhere on there should be a button for ATTACHMENTS -- click on it
    4) When the screen pops up asking what you want to attach, use the drop down menu to find the My Documents folder on your desktop
    5) Once you're in that folder, click on the file you want to send
    6) Now the email is ready to be sent!

7. Dynasty99

Dynasty99 Member

you could copy and paste the pics into the actual email and your friend can just save them on there computer

Draft saved Draft deleted