1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HELP! I'm Jonesing for Nescafe Ice Java!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by daveevansedge, Jul 17, 2006.

1. daveevansedge

daveevansedge Member

Did anyone here besides me develop an affinity for this product, which Nestle just informed me it is no longer making? Does anyone know where it still might be sold, even if I had to get it shipped (provided shipping was reasonable, of course)?

Yeah, stupid topic, I know, but this is the "Anything Goes" area. Thanks for any help anyone can be.

2. daveevansedge

daveevansedge Member

Gratuitous bump. Still hoping someone knows where I can get this. I've googled the daylights out of it, with little luck.

3. daveevansedge

daveevansedge Member

OK, there are hundreds (thousands??) of registered users for this Web site. Surely a couple of you use this syrup to make coffee drinks on the cheap. I can't be the only one. Or maybe my taste is so unrefined that perhaps I am the only one, and that's why Nestle discontinued the product. But just in case that's not the case, somebody tell me where the product can still be found.

I've found a bunch of the chocolate mocha flavor at Wal-Mart, but I'm looking for the coffee flavor and the vanilla flavor. Someone just tip me off. Thanks.

4. daveevansedge

daveevansedge Member

Sorry to interrupt the first page again by bumping this. But I figured it's worth one final shot to see if someone might know where I can get the coffee or french vanilla flavors of this soon-to-be extinct product.

Even if it has to be shipped (reasonably) from somewhere, I'd probably be interested. Thanks for any help anyone can be.

5. MrWrite

MrWrite Member

no, but i was in the store thinking about grabbing some the other day (haven't had any in a couple years) and noticed there wasn't any. thought it was just the store i was in. guess not.

Draft saved Draft deleted