1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell's Kitchen -- spoilers!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by fmrsped, Jul 24, 2006.

1. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Anyone been watching this season? Is this the first season?

I think Chef Ramsay is absolutely insane, but it's still entertaining. I can't believe one of these incompetent fucks this season is going to get a Vegas restaurant.

Also, Virginia is hot.

Thoughts?

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Re: Hell's Kitchen

Been hit or miss with my viewing this season.  Watched every episode last season and loved it.

You want fun, find the British series "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares" where he takes restaurants that are failing and tries to turn them around.  I wouldn't work for him under any circumstances but he's entertaining.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I Tivo it. I want Sara gone more than I can say. Out of those who are left, I guess I want Heather or Garrett to win. Keith annoys me, Virginia whines too much, and Sara is an evil evil bitch.

4. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

The day Sara lied about Virginia not having something ready for her or something was the day I turned on her.

And last week's (on right now) was her swan song. I doubt if she lasts past tonight, especially since Chef has a hard-on for Virginia, I think.

Keith is funny; he has a ghetto nickname for himself.

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I'm with you about Sara. She is evil. She must die!

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Gordon Ramsay is one of the most celebrated chefs in the UK.

Guy used to be a great soccer player.

Just out of curiosity, do they bleep out "fucking wanker" down there?

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Paging Chef Buford T. Titicaca (or whatever name he's using these days).

8. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Garrett says: "I'm so mad, I hope the plane crashes."

Wow.

Someone tell Keith he's white.

9. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Garrett is insane...And I'm sure Keith breathed a sigh of relief when he was actually cut out of there. Keith perpetually has this "duh" look, but he kicks ass. Sara is indeed evil. She's a total backstabber. I like Virginia, but she seems just a wee bit out of her league at this point. But she did good in the individual thing. Heather, I can't make up my mind on her.

10. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

i watched Season 1 and was hooked. This show is great!
    And, yes, Virginia is quite the babe. "Maam, could I have two milks please?" ROOOOWR!

11. John

John Well-Known Member

As someone who worked in a restaurant in college, I can relate to their pain when things don't go right.

I never considered myself a "chef" but I could put together a damn good Reuben.

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Maybe the "fucking" but not the "wanker." After all, Mr. Wanker was a guest on Happy Days. ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted