1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I’m a person in a film

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dixiehack, Mar 7, 2021.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

ENHANCE

SFIND, Spartan Squad, Hermes and 2 others like this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Hello, I’m the single woman who went away to the big city, and now I’m stuck in this little town, where I’m going to meet this nice guy who is a little complex, who also has a dog, and fall in love with him right at Christmas time. I am in a Hallmark movie.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Hello, I’ma person having a phone conversation in a film. When my point is made, I hang up without saying

garrow, outofplace and Gutter like this.
  4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well played, and that one always bugs me when I see it.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm an expensive cell phone in a film. When people can't get a signal to use me, they just throw me away.

To me, it's not even the cost, it's the time its my utter hatred of going and getting a new phone - give me the DMV any day. You walk in - say, yes I want that phone. 90 minutes later (on a good day) you can walk out. If a company could figure out a way to sell phones with all of your old phone's data/numbers/contacts are pre-loaded when it arrives at your house and all you have to do is turn it on and your new phone is "good" and your old phone is dead - they would corner the market.

6. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

Hello, I am a newspaper copy editor in the movies. Please hand that stack of stories to my assistant and then step into my office.

7. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I am a person in the movie and I am fighting another person in the movie. We exchange heavy blows, that would cause actual serious damage, and possibly get flung off a balcony or down steps. And yet we stand up. We do not have brain damage and we do not have internal injuries.

8. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

I'm a criminal in a movie, being chased by the police. I run upstairs, where escape routes are fewer. I get to the roof where I will undoubtedly be trapped. I shoot at the cops but miss, then throw my gun at the cops. That even happened in Superman. The bad guy has 6 bullets bounce off Superman's chest, so he throws his gun at him. That was sure to bring him down.

9. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I am also exceptionally fit and can easily climb any fence, leap from rooftop to rooftop or jump three stories to the ground and keep going without getting winded or slowing down.

Spartan Squad, ChrisLong and maumann like this.
  10. Spartan Squad

And somehow manage to be fighting at the exact time someone scheduled a pane of glass to be installed and was carrying it from the truck across the street.

11. Spartan Squad

I am a computer expert in a movie/TV show and by quickly typing on my keyboard, I can successfully hack into any network or machine to find anything that happens to be useful to the story.

Hermes, garrow and PaperDoll like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted