1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I’m a person in a film

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dixiehack, Mar 7, 2021.

1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

In fact, in Rocky, you could barely hear the decision. It was totally irrelevant to the story.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

Hello, I am on the run from everyone. Although I know that all of these people chasing me have access to every security camera everywhere, I will never put on a disguise or even a baseball cap to hide my face.

3. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm a police department. My officers will make it across a large city in no time at all. And work cases in other jurisdictions.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Hello I'm a person in a film who has a regular job. It is never, ever dark out when I leave for work in the morning.

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Hello, I’m the hottest woman you’ve ever met in real life who can’t get a date this weekend.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

And I'm clumsy and trip a lot to make me relatable. See I'm not perfect.

Hermes likes this.
  7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Hi, I’m an accused criminal in a film and after my arrest, I get just one visit with my lawyer and then the trial starts within just a few days of my arrest.

TigerVols likes this.
  8. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm a person in a film at a restaurant. I have ordered a very expensive meal and a bottle of wine, which has been poured. When our conversation ends, I will leave the restaurant before the entree arrives. I will not have consumed any wine.

Mngwa likes this.
  9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

That's because you're wearing glasses, which make you an awkward, ugly duckling.

dixiehack, Hermes and PaperDoll like this.
  10. PaperDoll

PaperDoll Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm a police officer and I shot and killed a suspect without consequences. Oh, wait...

Hermes likes this.
  11. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I was going to write: “Hello, My name is a person in a film, you killed my father, prepare to die!”

But instead I’ll go with: Hello, I’m a villain in a film who has captured a hero I really hate. Instead of a quick and merciless death, I’ll devise some odd, complicated execution which will always allow the hero to escape.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

TOO SOON

Draft saved Draft deleted