1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by London scribe, Jul 25, 2006.

1. London scribe

London scribe New Member

Hi,

I'm new to this site so first of all I'd like to say hello! I'm matt, a journalist in England. We are looking for exciting sports stories to print over the summer months, anyone got any fresh ideas? Just let me know!

Many thanks

2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Fetch me a pint, newbie!

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. leo1

leo1 Active Member

huh?

oh hey have you seen eaglesinlondon?

5. EE94

EE94 Guest

How about something on David Beckham. He doesn't seem to get much coverage in England.

6. The odd requests for good faith that come in here are always my favorite parts of the posting day.
    Also, jgmacg?
    You may have hit the photo lottery. Very well played.

7. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Shouldn't it be, "Hullo, everyone!" I seem to remember that's how Paddington talked.

I hope this doesn't mean there is going to be an NIAFL cricket competition.

8. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

F_B, I thank you.

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Hello matt....if you know Jonathan the Soccer Fan, please get in touch with Buck asap.

What sort of stories are you interested in?

10. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Well, Matt, for the fourth consecutive year, my softball team is underachieving and sitting two games under .500. I'll be happy to call out my teammates for any story you might do. As a matter of fact, I'll send some team photos as well. Feel free to run all of them.

PM me and we can talk more about this.

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Hey baby - we have a few from our IM collection that would make his eyes pop out.

Matt are you a soccer fan? Who is your favorite team? Do your route for Celtic or Rangers?

12. Arrr.. have ye ever thought of coverin' t' pirate olympics or t' world series o' plunder?

Draft saved Draft deleted